DocBook explanation tomorrow

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Sun Sep 10 20:34:36 PDT 2000

    Ahh,  thank god;  I had offered to watch a friends house for them this
WE and the next few days while him and his wife take a sailing trip.
Wouldn't you know it was raining, so they took off a day and half late.
Needless to say,  I was occupied being a house guest, and away from the net
until this afternoon.  I have RH-6.2 box up all ready and am in LFS-2.4
static compile mode.  Unfortunatly am stuck with slow (24000 and <) net
connection.

    I typed up about 3 pages of notes to go along with the LFS presentation
tomarrow.  Hopefully, those'll be the first thing I port over to DocBook!

~Jason

| jason at tommyk.com |