DocBook

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 13 07:40:15 PDT 2000

> > export SGML_CATALOG_FILES=$SGML_CATALOG_FILES:/usr/share/dsssl/catalog
>
> Which one is this? This dir does not exist after your above description.

Sorry 'bout that. Rename dsssl above into dsssl-docbook-1.54/docbook
so:
export
SGML_CATALOG_FILES=$SGML_CATALOG_FILES:/usr/share/dsssl-docbook-1.54/docbook/catalog

Check to make sure the directories are ok. I'm doing this by head right now
(my own installation is a bit different because I have renamed the
directories and moved files around a bit).

> > openjade -t sgml -d /usr/share/dsssl/html/docbook.dsl
> > /path/to/sgml/intel.sgml
>
> Like above. And changing the dir to the docbook-dir it just spews
> everything at me.

Fix the sgml_catalog_file env. var and try again.