Results of LUG meeting.

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Sep 12 07:40:08 PDT 2000

Welp,

	Turnout wasn't as good as I'd hoped, but at least the 10 people that showed
up seemed interested.  The majority of the discussion was on plain old LFS
(and got 5 to say they'll try it), but I stirred some members up whilst
talking about the ALFS project.

	Of course, the naysayers had to show up and I got the comment, "It'll turn
out to be another distribution in the end."  I parried, pointing out some
details of current thought on the profiles, pointing out some differences
with simple package management and current dist. install methods.

	Next month's topic is XML, so, I'll slip in a quick plug of the ALFS
profile then  ;)

~Jay

--
| Jason at tommyk.com |