Automated Downloader

Darren Young darren at younghome.com
Fri Sep 1 07:55:10 PDT 2000

That's sort of what I was after, except that I'd like some choices where i pull the pristine source from.
I build a cd with all the source on it that i carry around with me. At work, if I need source the Internet is
fine as I have multiple T-1's. At home with my iDSL, that's no much fun. :-)

Is this something that will eventually get wrapped into an automated installer? If so, what's it's status?

Thanks,

Darren Young