Thoughts

John Arrowwood John.Arrowwood at merant.com
Fri Sep 1 14:02:01 PDT 2000

<grins>

I sometimes forget the danger of throwing too many features at an initial
release, and as a person in professional software development, I should know
better!

On the other hand, it is valuable to keep everything in mind, and propose an
architecture that supports all the "future" features, so that they can be
easily added as people have the time.