All in one email...

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Sep 5 16:16:36 PDT 2000

Yo,

(Note: most of these go hand-in-hand)

[-] ALFS
    [-] Communication API
        [+] Front-End API
        [+] Back-End API
        [+] Profiler API
    [-] Profile API
        [+] Profile Functions API
        [+] Profile Syntax API

A nice basic "modular" API structure, no?

The API needs just as much work as everything else and for that reason it's a good idea (imho) to split it up.
Right now, i (i'll leave the Profile stuff to Bryan/Gerard) want to focus on the actually communication API.
I'll try and gather my thoughs about it, just wanted to post this.

Aside from this, i've been working on bootdisks/bootcds and i have quite a few questions on how we want todo stuff, anyways that will come...

-