Licensing/Structure

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 6 05:37:32 PDT 2000

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> I offer what contacts I have in the field. I work best at trench
> work. (Part of being a soldier for so many years :-))
>
> My speaking skills (as compared to my spelling hehe) are on a speaker
> level. I've recieved a fair amount of training in classroom style teaching
> AND speaking. I've also spoken at more than one auditorium sized function.
>
> Would this be of any value to you Gerard, and LFS in specifics?

That's more experience than I have in those fields. It's of great value. I'm
not the best PR person in the world. I'd like somebody else to take that
task. It has to be somebody who has some time to do it. So it's either
Bryan's suggestion to let Mark Stone do it, or you. Seems you want to do it,
we don't know about Mark yet. Would two PR guys sound bad or this something
that's best done when there's one person doing it.