Which subgroups would be required

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 6 07:42:15 PDT 2000

I have got two groups that could start off already:

alfs-docs
alfs-pr

I'll create the alfs-docs and alfs-pr mailinglists tomorrow (perhaps tonight
- depends a bit on how much time I have today). And in the near future the
alfs-pr.linuxfromscratch.org and alfs-docs.linuxfromscratch.org websites
could be setup.

Or just pr.linuxfromscratch.org and docs.linuxfromscratch.org

Or just one alfs.linuxfromscratch.org that has several menu options to choose
from, so you'd load alfs.linuxfromscratch.org/docs/ or .org/pr/ and so forth.

Sounds good?