Profile

Darren Young darren at younghome.com
Wed Sep 6 08:08:09 PDT 2000

Well, perhaps a for i in <dir> type of thing during the install would
work. If there were a dir called profiles and the profile script did a:
	for i in <package_dir>
	do
		display(package_name)
	done
???
A profile _could consist of other profiles, like one for base_workstation,
big_honkin_server, etc, etc....