alfs-docs

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 6 08:19:57 PDT 2000

Hi,

Discussions seem to jump from topic to topic, but this is just a short one.

Both Jason Gurtz and Darren Young have expressed interest in working on the
documentation.

As I stated before every subgroup should have it's own leader and I won't be
that leader in most cases.

This is not a contest, but having two captains on the same boat can cause
problems.

I'm afraid I can't make the decision yet since I don't know you guys well
enough yet. Has either of you actual documentation experience? Perhaps the
one with most available time or the one who wants to invest most time in ALFS
could be a factor as well. You don't have to apply for the position (as far
as you can call it a position). I just need to 'assign' one of you.