alfs-docs

Darren Young darren at younghome.com
Wed Sep 6 08:26:59 PDT 2000

Well, I'm an operations manager so I have loads of documentation
experience, just not public. I've used DocBook for internal work, just
never on a large project. I'd imagine I can devote an hour a day
during the week, and a little more on the weekends. I'm not interested in
being the "leader" per se, just want to use DocBook more.

Thanks,

Darren Young