alfs-docs

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 6 18:27:41 PDT 2000

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000, David D.W. Downey wrote:

> Gerard,
> 	If I might be so bold as to make a suggestion, I suggest putting
> Jason in the lead since he has the more time, can gain valuable
> experience, and _is_ willing to be in the driver's seat. I would suggest
> that Darren be Assistant Lead since he does have the experience level, but
> lacks the time. This way both can learn off each other which would put a
> fair amount of balance into the picture.

And I could be the working slave. I'd like that. Since I already offered my
help (but I don't have anywhere near as much experience as any of you two), the
working slave role would fit me well. Just drop me a line if you need a working
slave.

--
-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA