let's get the words straight

Darren Young darren at younghome.com
Wed Sep 6 19:13:36 PDT 2000

I think this is a good area to get out in the front of the docs. If the
core team were to throw together their ideas of this "in their own words",
we (the doc dudes) could put that into more "human" terms. I myself was a
little confused (and perhaps still am) as to what each component's
goal(s) are. Describe them as layers and what functions they will
commplish type of thought...

Darren Young