Licensing/Structure

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Sep 6 19:21:39 PDT 2000

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> What happens if something happens to Linus???

Alan Cox seems to be the guy in-line to take over the code
should anything happen to Linus...

Sence RedHat has a vested intrest in maintaining Linuses
restriction it seems likely this will remain...

Accually legally I think this falls to Linuses wife
and she'd likely maintain his wishes...
The only real consern would be if it falls into the hands of
Linuses parents (say nasty car accadent where car is pushed
off road and all inside are killed) but even then they'd
proably just maintain Linuses legacy...

now if you really want to get dramatic....

An assasin running the earth killing off famaly members who
wish to maintain the legacy...

CGI by Rob Mulda... Music by Nate Ostindorf and Lion Temlion
voice work by Lion...

"the GNU/Conspericy"

Ok ok enough...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....