Licensing/Structure

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Sep 6 19:31:55 PDT 2000

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> No one single person can do all the PR a project needs. It needs to be
> nibbled at by all members. Having 2 or more folks assigned to PR works
> great for LPI and thus, IMHO, should work here as well.

I'll do PR lacky work... look for links etc...
but there isn't much hope of me doing anything really big...

PR idea...
Once we have a CD image (Accually we have one now don't we?)
we could then ask Compaq, Del etc to include a free LFS cd
with every system...

Explain that LFS isn't something to preinstall that the consummer
is better off installing it themselfs (So it gets included with Windows
preinstalled boxes).

This would be much better than Dels current charging for installing
Linux on preinstalled boxes...

As for getting develupers....
I run a web forum... so do many others... just post around...
I'm sure the Teenage Computer Network [TCN] would go
with this...
Meow BBS would..  but then I run it... :)
Geek Comix. would.... (That is while I have moderator access)
and I'm sure others would too...

Hmmm?
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....