Licensing/Structure

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at SONNE.SOLARSYSTEM
Wed Sep 6 23:46:51 PDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 10:27:49PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> And i still think LFS is a book, not software. Doesn't belong on Freshmeat.
> When our tool comes out it'll be posted all over the world including
> freshmeat ;)

There are lots of docs posted on Freshmeat. And a whole lot of people
still haven't heard about LFS at all - so why not giving them a chance to
have a look and say: "Hey, that's exactly what I was looking for!". Post
it!

Come on! Lets vote for Gerard posting it on Freshmeat! We have a current
stable version and we should tell!

hvb

--
Linux, of coures, cannot use such excuses because under Linux - "if
something is possible in principle, then it is already implemented or