Licensing/Structure

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Thu Sep 7 07:13:46 PDT 2000

+-Hendrik Volker Brunn-(hvb at SONNE.SOLARSYSTEM)-[07.09.00 08:57]:
> On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 10:27:49PM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> >
> > And i still think LFS is a book, not software. Doesn't belong on Freshmeat.
> > When our tool comes out it'll be posted all over the world including
> > freshmeat ;)
>
> There are lots of docs posted on Freshmeat. And a whole lot of people
> still haven't heard about LFS at all - so why not giving them a chance to
> have a look and say: "Hey, that's exactly what I was looking for!". Post
> it!
>
> Come on! Lets vote for Gerard posting it on Freshmeat! We have a current
> stable version and we should tell!

I am against that!

Not more stupid linux-users that think they are great admins and want to
do their own linux...

Do you know what that means for us? WORK WORK WORK - SUPPORT SUPPORT -
no more sleep at all, stupid questions all over,...

     Ba-big.;-)-lu