My newbie detailed analysis of the profile

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Thu Sep 7 10:44:22 PDT 2000

On Wed, 06 Sep 2000, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> Simon, you can leave you the 'newbie' part when you say "just my newbie
> advise". You really make a lot of sense. Much you have said on the profile
> makes sense and we'll most likely be using it unless there are better ways of
> doing things which we will find out soon.

I just like signing my emails (which I KNOW are above newbie level) like that.
I began newbie, and in my mind, I'll always be "the newbie harassing others".
Like when I play Diablo, even if I'm very high level, I always think of myself
as "the low-level beggar". Kinda strange, eh?

> Thanks for taking the time to write this all up, we all appreciate it.

No problem, I like very much working on that profile standard thing. That's the
place where I can help.

--
-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA