xml structures and some notes

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Thu Sep 7 10:55:37 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 02:06:11PM -0400, Simon Perreault wrote:
> Who is writing the XML standard reference? I heard that Bryan was in charge of
> doing it. How is it going, Bryan? If nobody's writing anything, I'd like to do
> some kind of a draft. I think I understand very well what are the needs of an
> XML profile, and I could write something while you people begin coding something
> up. Since the parser will only be a part of the entire coding, it should be
> easily modifiable to fit with a given standard.

Bryan is a little busy rigt now (just had his b-day, anniversay and he's
going to a wedding right now) so give up a while to cache up.

And noone had agreed on anything yet, i'd prefer to let everyone reread
what has been posted and think for a bit (don't get me wrong i can wait
three weeks, i just don't want the first draft (or example) that long =)

Mainly right now Gerard is swapped with mail and Bryan hasn't had a
chance to say anything yet.

-