New mailinglists

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 7 14:13:14 PDT 2000

Guys,

I've opened up the following mailinglists:

alfs-ipc: is going to discuss and define standards what talks to what why how
and when

alfs-docs: the ALFS Documentation Project

alfs-pr: ALFS Public Relations

alfs-profile: will discuss what the profile looks like and more of that

alfs-license: here we can rant and ramble on what license to use, why and why
not some other license.

How to subscribe: you should know by now, but here goes:
email listname-request at linuxfromscrach.org
Subject: subscribe

Wait for confirmation email, follow instructions therein. Welcom to the list,
will see you there.

What will alfs-discuss be used for then? General things that don't fit in
those lists. In the future front-end, back-end and profiler lists will
probably be created.