Licensing/Structure

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Thu Sep 7 19:19:58 PDT 2000

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> Not more stupid linux-users that think they are great admins and want to
> do their own linux...

/me looks at self... "HAY!!!"  :)
Personally I think a lot of Linux users think they are great admin
simply becouse they learn quickly how easy Linux really is for them and think
Well... if something so hard is this easy for me.. then I must be some great
admin type person...

I personally find Linux to be incredably easy...
But I'm no admin type person... just "Yet Annother Linux Goof"

> Do you know what that means for us? WORK WORK WORK - SUPPORT SUPPORT -
> no more sleep at all, stupid questions all over,...

I'll answer the questions....

Let's see... Set up promail... scan for questions.. read off replys
off a knowladgebase....
feed unique questions and add answers to knowladgebase...

yeah I think I can do it... :)

Just kidding...
That is a good point thow...   Above code BTW is PD so
Microsoft should consider it...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....