New mailinglists

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 8 06:18:46 PDT 2000

Well the list died down yesterday. Right now there are only two people
subscribed to one of the new mailinglists.

That means I'm going to wait a few more days until more peole have had the
chance to subscribe.

I'd like to see Jason Gurtz and Darren Young subscribed to alfs-docs at the
minimum since they are going to be leading it. Of course anybody else who
wants to join is more than welcome.

I also would like to see David Downey, Mark Stone and Jerry McLean subscribed
to alfs-pr since they have shown interest in PR work.