Bootdisks and Bootable CDs. (back to the original ?)

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Tue Sep 12 07:07:15 PDT 2000

> Anyways, the question i want to ask is, do we want to provide a way of
> installating ALFS with just a boot+root disk, or just provide a CD for
> now?

yes, we should aim for a way of installing that does not require a cd-rom.
:)

On another note, since it does make sense to have the B/R floppy images on
the CD can we include a version of rawrite that works on NT based systems?
the commonly available rawrite prog violates the NT HAL.  I have a working
version I found that includes source.

later,

~Jay

--