Subject: Bootdisks and Bootable CDs.

KL Davis info at nanux.com
Tue Sep 12 12:50:56 PDT 2000

I think that ome of Gerard's big concerns here is that *everything* on the
project is "from scratch" - and rightfully so! I would imagine that this has
two virtues... first would be that it keeps in line with the LFS philosophy
of DIY. Second - and I would think even more important - is simply *knowing
what you got*. Knowing that everything in the system is clean if you will?

Given David's (LRP) propensity for spreading his anarchial, overthrow the
government, "Ph34r 7h3 NVV0" and pro-drug opinions in comments within
scripts and whatnot... I do not imagine that it is a really great idea to
use stuff from the LRP?