Subject: Bootdisks and Bootable CDs.

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 13 12:13:25 PDT 2000

> (Sorry Gerard, but this ticked me off and bad.)

Understood but let's stay civil here ok?

Let's not start accusing who knows something about OpenSource and who
doesn't. I probably know less about this opensource stuff than anybody else
anyways.

Let's drop this bootdisk discussion or take into private email. When NDA's
(for he who has no clue what is meant by an NDA-it's a Non-Disclosure
Agreement. You sign it, promising not to reveal anything you see that was
giving to you under that agreement. See it as a vow of secrecy) come in play,
it's not of any use for *LFS anyways so we shouldn't even have to fight about
it.