Subject: Bootdisks and Bootable CDs.

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Sep 13 12:45:19 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 01:52:21PM -0500, David D.W. Downey wrote:
> AN NDA??? For Linux software??? Now that really makes me mad!! I sure the
> hell hope that the NDA is for the IDEA and **NOT** the software. Even
> still, if the NDA is for the idea then it's got no place in an opensource
> project.

Why do you guys get freaked out over the litte things? walk away or put
your hands over your ears (hrm... eyes ;) if you
don't like the idea that someone is suggesting (and like he's said, it
has nothing todo with linux and this project, reread what he posted)

*yawn* It's not that uncommen to sign and NDA for even linux company, at
least from what i've seen =P

Anyways, i'm sorry i made that little comment.... lets move on

-