Going easy on the corp bunnys :)

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Sep 13 17:42:18 PDT 2000

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> (Sorry Gerard, but this ticked me off and bad.)

Basicly people from the busness sector are pritty new to
"This whole open source thing"
Years back busnesses would use free software (Public domian)
and not think twice about it....
Free software is only "alien" becouse it threatons some larg companys.

Now busness types assume that only companys write code...
We write code therefor we are looking to make a commertal product..

No.. it's not that way.... There isn't a LFS.inc... But some people aren't
gona understand that...

Yeah this is one of those evil not-for-proffit things....
I know I'm not getting paid :)  and I don't care :)
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....