Subject: Bootdisks and Bootable CDs.

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Sep 13 17:58:48 PDT 2000

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Lighten up! First off, I mentioned nothing of software? (it actually is
> closer to firmaware). You may also notice that I stated it is NOT MY IDEA?
> But I do respect the wishes of the people who are deveoping it (all of whom
> have contributed a great deal to the OpenSource Community), when they ask
> for an nda. Also, the idea itself has nothing to do with ALFS or Linux at
> all... it is just a pretty cool idea to improve the generic PC design and I
> though you might be interested... You, afterall, stated that you like to
> improve things?

NDAs are enherently scarry to open source projects :)

Sounds neat.. byond the scope of the project so it seems...
We want to make a better Linux.. not nessisarly a better computer...
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....