LFS

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 15 17:07:08 PDT 2000

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> > What is the current state of the bootable cd rom that will let you create
> linux from scratch by giving you just enough tolls that you need? And idea
> when it will be finished? Thanks
> Michael Fairbairn

Jesse has something that supposedly works (I haven't had the chance to try it
out yet (me mumbles dead haseful)) but there isn't anything official released
yet. It will probably be a few months before we're so far, if not longer. The
bootable cd isn't our highest priority right now. We first want and need to
get the ALFS-tools started (profile, profiler, backend, front end)