LFS

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Sun Sep 17 18:01:32 PDT 2000

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> What is currently the best way to make my own LFS system? Are there any
> existing linux distros that can be booted from a cd, floppy or zip disk
> which have compilers so I can make my own LFS sysyemfrom there?
> Mikenell
I don't know if they have compilers
but

There are rescue disk distros on single or dual flopy...
I doupt any are compleate enough to have a compiler.

For ZipDisk SlackZip comes to mind...
SMILE

Rock Linux is designed to install from source
so the install CD should boot live with a working compiler
[However Rock Linux is like Debian in the updates department
and being a CD you'll find updating the compiler etc
imposable]
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....