Where are we?

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Sat Sep 23 11:53:06 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 03:19:36PM -0400, Simon Perreault wrote:
> > For anyone that's reading this, wanna get back on track?
> I've said it, and I'm saying it again: we need a written XML standard.

Agreed, and i've said it more then once that i don't want to be the one
doing that ;)

I though someone had allready agreedy they were going todo that, then
there wasn't a post *shrugs* no idea :(

Oh well... wanna volunteer?

If someone doesn't speak up soon, i'll do it, i just don't really want
to (i prefer todo other things to help the project)

-