Where are we?

Simon Perreault nomis80 at hotpop.com
Sat Sep 23 12:46:16 PDT 2000

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:

> If someone doesn't speak up soon, i'll do it, i just don't really want
> to (i prefer todo other things to help the project)

I don't think you should do it, because you really dont like the idea of
doing it, and your talent would better be used elsewhere. Anyway, Gerard told
me he was doing it. I'd volunteer too if Gerard wasn't already in charge.
This is probably the only area where I could help :)

--
-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA