Volunteer(s) to maintain LFS profile on the LFS server?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 5 18:36:31 PST 2003

I'd like to move the "official" LFS profile for nALFS (that David
Wheeler donated and we've since updated) into the LFS CVS repository so
that it can be regularly updated to match changes made to the CVS
version of the book, and "tagged" when new releases of the book are made.

However, I can't commit the time to monitor the lfs-book list for CVS
commit messages and then update the profile, so I'm asking for one or
more volunteers who are interested in doing this. In return, you get
your name on the ALFS Team roster (yay!) on the LFS website and our
sincere thanks for your efforts :-)