packages.ent

Jamie Bennett jamie_bennett at pcpmicro.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 08:07:27 PST 2003

Kevin P. Fleming wrote on 11 December 2003 16:42
>>Jamie Bennett wrote:
>>I'd go ahead and do it but my home computer is out of
>> action until the weekend (new hardware) and the firewall at
>> work restricts most outside connections, including CVS :(
>
>Bummer.. I'll let you and Thomas handle this though, since you're the
>official maintainers now :-)

Hopefully Thomas can do this but I don't think its imperative that
its done today. I'll be reinstalling everything tonight on my new
hardware so fingers crossed I'll have CVS setup later on but the way
my week has gone so far I'm not holding my breath.

Jamie Bennett	-	jamie at linuxfromscratch dot org