runit executes nALFS with full path

Jamie Bennett jamie at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 26 14:46:00 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-26 at 22:16, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I think changing the default to /usr/local/bin/nALFS is probably fine,
> as is extending the README file to tell the user that they need to
> supply the path to nALFS if they installed it into a non-standard
> location.

I think a little note in the README along the lines of 'If you have
installed nALFS in a non-standard location (/usr/local/bin/nALFS) then
runit may need editing to point to your local copy' may be all that is
required along with the change to runit.

Jamie Bennett   -       jamie at linuxfromscratch dot org