Feature Request - Check MD5s Before Starting

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 31 09:37:19 PST 2003

Michael Kipper wrote:

> I apologize, I generally only skim the digests to see if there's anything
> interesting.

No problem, there are a lot of mailing lists out there :-)

> While we're on the subject, is anyone maintaining a current wget script for
> LFS & BLFS? I cannot seem to find one!

The official LFS profiles includes a wget script; there are both LFS-5.0
and LFS-CVS versions available on the LFS website. I don't believe there
is one for BLFS, and I don't know how useful it would be given that most
people don't want ALL of BLFS in one shot.

(Friendly reminder: you might want to look into mailing list "etiquette"
a bit... it's best when you reply to trim the quoted text to only what's
relevant to your reply, and to either inline your replies into the
quoted text, or put your reply at the bottom. On some mailing lists,
top-posting and not trimming the quoted text will get you seriously flamed!)