nALFS - repeat action on all marked elements?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 15 12:49:49 PDT 2003

Is it possible to perform a certain action on all marked elements?

For instance I had to restart nALFS when I was part way through a profile, so
I want to mark all elements already done as "done". I found out how to mark
an element but not how to apply one action (like "m" "d") to all marked
elements rather than the current one.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org