Setting up a breakpoint

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 15 15:44:41 PDT 2003

Another feature that might be handy would be setting a breakpoint. Say I
needed to test a new chapter6-flex installation, I could tell the profile to
build up to the package before flex and then take over by doing a manual test
of a new flex package.

Maybe this could be done with my other question performing actions on only
marked elements (marking up to but not including flex would and executing
those elements would work).

Would something like this be easy to add to nALFS maybe?

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org