About Vassili Dzuba's <if> tag

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 24 10:24:20 PDT 2003

Heya,

>From what I read when the conditional discussion took place a while ago, the
<if> tag patch wouldn't work properly due to IPC related issues?

Is this patch still valid then or there for historical value?

And about this example:

<if test="0">
</if>

Does this apply to the return value of the previous command that was run?

Ie:

<make/>
<if test="0">
</if>

Would the else ever be reached? If <make/> fails doesn't nALFS simply stop
executing anyways? I don't see an option in .nALFSrc to override this and
continue when an error occured.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org