Why entities if you have <xi:include>...

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu May 29 09:16:10 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 09:30:16PM +0100, Jamie Bennett wrote:
> I'm in the process of completing a PLFS nALFS profile using xinclude
> exclusively. I didn't seen any problems with using it apart from the
> fact that some paths need to be hard coded.

I don't think there's more to hard code then when using entities?
Or there is?

BTW, to answer Gerard, personally, I haven't used Xinclude in my
profiles, because of some other parsers might not support it.  If you
use nALFS, there's no reason not to use it.  And I'm probably going to
start using it myself eventually, in the profile that comes with
nALFS.

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org