entling

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Thu May 29 09:17:16 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 12:28:49AM -0400, Timothy Bauscher wrote:
> Writing profiles is a pain in the ass. They're wonderful to
> have afterwards, though. So here's a script to convert shell
> commands into a profile:
>
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at highos.com:/home/cvsroot co entling

Sweeet. :)  I tested it against some LFS commands I had (I'm not sure
if they were lfscmd output, or those older ones).  It doesn't produce
a 100% correct output, but it's a start.  Would be great to make it
work, as I'm not sure how easy will be to merge a book's XML and ALFS
(if that's still an idea, I'm a little behind lfs-dev).

Neven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org