Make based ALFS

Kenny Mann Kennymann at cdrobot.com
Tue Sep 16 07:49:25 PDT 2003

I have created a make-based ALFS system. rALFS has two main goals:
Simplicity (such as anyone can modify to) and get rid of msot of the
typing part of LFS, effectivly reducing the chance of a typo.
The location of the said project resides at:
http://www.4wheeldrivecomputing.com/ralfs.html
The file is 24kb in size, and will download the fat 108MB lfs-packages
tarball for you when you run it.
I have compiled and booted from it, and would be curious as to what the
alfs-discuss community would think about it.
I'm not entirely certain what else to say, so if you have any questions,
feel free to ask.

Thanks!