New to ALFS

Craig March cmarch at gmx.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 14:06:31 PDT 2003

All,

Hi! I'm new to the mailing list and ALFS but not to LFS where I have managed
to successfully build a few machines with it. I like the goals that LFS
strives to make, and the recent activity with LFS and LSB sounds like a great
initiative if it gets going.

I have had a quick look at the website and as far as I can see there is not
really a todo section or even a definative code base for ALFS (what with all
the different implementations) although I understand that the XML profiles is
obviously under development. Basically I'm offering myself to help with the
project but am not sure what to do. I have knowledge of C, HTML and IS which
I think may be relevent to this.

Let me know if I can do anything.

Thanks

Craig