Bugs

Neven Has haski at sezampro.yu
Wed Sep 17 03:55:35 PDT 2003

That was spammy; a good way to make people unsubscribe from the
list, which I hope won't happen. :)

Just a few things...

Priority of every bug is set to 5.  I didn't bother prioritizing them
for now, except for a few which I find important.

Every bug is UNCONFIRMED, which is not really the case.  I can't set
them to NEW with my current permissions.

There are quite a few bugs that don't really belong to any of the
current components.  I guess we should have checked the items from
TODO lists, before creating those, but I don't think that's very
important.  It's easy to ignore it.

Anyway, I'm done.  So have fun adding, resolving, commenting,
resolving some more etc. :)

Neven