nALFS code is in CVS

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Sep 17 09:14:20 PDT 2003

Hi All,

Well, after a couple attempts, the code is in CVS.  I imported the /,
/doc, /scritps, /src, and /src/handlers dirs into the repository from
the 1.1.7 tarball.

I have tagged these files as v1_1_7.  I have not ceated in the module
and branches as I am not sure we need any yet.  We can create one/some
if/when it is deemed necessary.

This means that if you are interested in hacking on nALFS, please see
bugzilla and then talk to Neven (via this list) to get made an owner of
a bug to work on.

James