a shell scripted automate ...

thierry_parage thierry_parage at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 17 18:55:34 PDT 2003

I'm very interested by the linuxfromscratch project ... So I wrote a first scripted shell automate with the 4.0 release and an improved automate with the 4.1 release ....
My public web site is http://tuxlfs.tuxfamily.org and my private web site http://thrprg.homelinux.org  login: anonymous  password: guest   (you will found a script to create a ramdisk firewall [ 8 Mo ] from a lfs distro ....)
I'll be very enjoyed to receive (bad or good) comments about my private anonymous work to go on .... so if you have a few hours to do some tests ...

Best Regards
Thierry Parage
thierry_parage at wanadoo.fr