nALFS Roadmap

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 21 19:55:38 PDT 2003

All,

I have created a wiki based roadmap for nALFS based on our earlier
conversation.  Here it is:

http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=nALFSRoadmap

Notice that I did not put any 1.1.8 stuff on there.  You guys got to
developing so fast (kewl) that we did not log what went in.  No biggie.
  I looked at Bugzilla and added the p2 bugs to the v1.1.9 section.  I
did not add the p3 bugs to v1.1.10 as I was not sure if that is what you
guys are thinking.

If you can as you look through the bugs use the p1 for the current
developement version (in this case 1.1.8), p2 for the next one (in this
case v1.1.9) and p3 for the third down (in this case 1.1.10).  Any
longer term items that do not have bugs on them that you want to mention
you are thinking about and/or are skunkworks side projects, let me know.
  We can do a 1.2.x section if you feel it is necessary.  I mostly want
to  show to the LSB guys and others that we are serious about the tool.

James