nALFS Docs

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 21 20:07:17 PDT 2003

All,

A little while ago I asked Vassili if I could take his syntax doc and
turn it into more of a user's guide.  I was still thinking of doing
this.  This tool looks like it could see a larger audience than just us
or LSB, especially if the LSB touts it any.  Any good tool has docs.

I was also thinking of doing a quickie nALFS Developers Guide (or
Hackers Guide).  This would talk about bugzilla's use (like bug
priorities), coding style (from Linus), CVS access, etc.  What do you think?

James