Subversion Upgrade

Jim Gifford lfs at
Wed Jan 18 08:37:43 PST 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> As I also mentioned in a previous thread, I should be available to do 
> this tonight, but I completely understand that this is giving little 
> warning.  If you need more time, perhaps you need to coordinate with 
> your devs, please let me know an alternative date and we'll finalize 
> that.
Ok with CLFS. CLFS team when the messages are sent out about the 
upgrades please hold of until there are completed. Thank you.

jim at
lfs at

LFS User # 2577
Registered Linux User # 299986

More information about the alfs-discuss mailing list