Current jhalfs

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 2 18:33:10 PDT 2006

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I didn't use a --directory at all.  I thought that the build scripts and
> logs would be in DIR/jhalfs, but it was unclear to me where the results
> of the build scripts would be placed.  I thought it defaulted to
> /mnt/lfs.  This needs to be clarified, perhaps with an example.

I realize that. My point was that the help output you quoted is from a
much older version of jhalfs. I was hoping to get confirmation that you
are without question using the latest svn version. ./lfs --version
should do that for you, and you should see something like this:

$ ./lfs --version

   "jhalfs" builder tool (development) $Rev: 2619 $
$Date: 2006-05-02 17:46:27 -0400 (Tue, 02 May 2006) $

               "lfs" script module

Written by George Boudreau,
            Manuel Canales Esparcia,
            Jeremy Huntwork

This program is published under the Gnu General Public License, Version 2.

         Goodbye and thank you for choosing <jhalfs>
--
JH